Automotive Service Technician, Be EXTRAORDINARY Chicago North Side
Independent Auto Repair Shop on the North side of Chicago looking for a GREAT Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
- 5 day work week
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Life Insurance/AD&D (disability) benefits
- SIMPLE pension plan with company match
- Paid training including ASE certification reimbursement for test passed
- Up to date equipment and software. We use state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and provide every customer with a great experience. Continuous improvement.
- An environment that rewards creativity
Here at Thom's Four Wheel Drive, we've built our business over the last 38 years around our customers and employees: Happy employees = Happy customers. We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
Here are a few of the expectations we have for you:
- Computer skills a must ---- including tablets
- An organizational Mastermind
- In depth Knowledge of the automotive industry. A love of what you do.
- Open to learning --- every minute of every day.
- You've got to genuinely enjoy helping people and each other!
- Patience - you can't rush quality.
- Intregrity and honesty - never put money in front of your client's trust in your recommendations!
We are located on the North side of Chicago just 3 blocks from the Keeler exit on 90/94, 3 blocks from the Metra and the CTA Blue Line. No need to drive with public transportation so available.
Think you've got what is takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you! Due to our busy schedule please only reply to this ad if you are serious with your resume to Thom4wd@yahoo.com
Employment Application for Service Advisors
Service Advisor - Job Description