Transmission Repair and Service in Chicago, IL
Why is Thom’s Four Wheel Drive the “go to” repair shop for transmission repair in Chicago?
It’s because Thom’s Four Wheel Drive, which is located right off Irving Park and Pulaski in Chicago, IL, has provided top quality transmission repairs, routine maintenance, and other services since 1979! Plus, we truly love our customers and community, and it shows. Thom Paker, owner and Greg, his Service manager, and the rest of our caring team know your life can’t go on hold when your vehicle has problems. That’s why our client oriented business does everything we can to enable you to get from point a to point b while we service your transmission.
Are you having transmission issues? Here are some things to look out for that might be ways your car is telling you your transmission needs attention:
- Slow responsiveness to changing from park to drive and/or shifting gears
- Rough gear shift
- Weird humming, clunking, buzzing, whining sounds from your transmission
- Leaks under your vehicle
- Transmission light on your dashboard
- A smell like something is burning
- Car shaking
If you are experiencing any of these issues, bring your vehicle into Thom’s Four Wheel Drive!
When your vehicle is with us, you can trust our ASE certified technicians will do everything they can to quickly diagnose and accurately repair your transmission. In fact, our team is trained to find the most cost-effective repair for your transmission so you can get your family back on the road as quickly and affordably as possible. The Chicago community has trusted us for the past 40 years with their transmission repairs, and you can too!
Why can you trust your vehicle in our hands? You can trust us because our highly trained and honest team of technicians will always provide you with a 100% transparent analysis of your car and will never make any repairs to your vehicle without your consent. We’ll also send text messages with pictures of anything that we find during our complimentary vehicle inspection so you can feel confident making an informed decision about your vehicle.
Every customer and vehicle are treated like family at our shop, and that’s why we even keep historical records so you can relax knowing that real experts know your car inside and out. We honestly put our customers and their needs first, and that's why we make the experience truly easy for you!
How does Thom’s Four Wheel Drive make auto repair in Chicago stress-free? By providing unheard of complementary benefits to all our customers!
- We offer free vehicle pick-up and delivery services. We will seriously come to wherever you are in 5-mile radius of the shop area, get your car, and bring it back to you when it's done! Do you know any other shop in the Chicago area that would drive to pick up your car? We will sanitize both interior and exterior contact surfaces before and after service to insure all Covid-19 recommendations are followed!
- We offer complimentary shuttle rides to/from anywhere in the Chicago area, so you’re never stuck at the shop waiting on your vehicle.
- If you do prefer to come on down and wait on your vehicle, we have a beautiful customer waiting area that is comfortable and has its own secure free Wi-Fi.
- We also have a 24/7 drop box so you can drop your car off at any time- day or night.
As you can see, we always do our best to give our community unmatched customer service.
Call us if you have specific questions or contact us to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to working with you on your next vehicle service.
GIVE US A CALL: (773) 577-5701
WORKING HOURS: Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM